Vintage and Vibrant Luncheon
Join us at the Good Companions for an amazing 3-course lunch with guest speaker OPS Chief Peter Sloly, fantastic silent auction and live auction items, and a presentation of the Corporate Engagement Award of Excellence and Community Support Award.
- Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- Time: 11:30AM-1:30PM
- Location: The Good Companions Seniors’ Centre (670 Albert Street, Ottawa, ON)
- Soup: Corn Cowder with Jalapeno, Sharp Cheddar and Lime Tortilla Strips
- Main: Sliced Beef Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream and Chives; Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Duchess Potatoes; Roasted Brussel Spouts with Bacon Chop and Cider Glaze
- Dessert: Mocha Chocolate Cheesecake with Homemade Bailey’s Cream
- GCSC Members: $60
- General Ticket: $75
- Table of 8: $600
Call (613) 236-0428 or email email@example.com to reserve your seats today.
More Older and Bolder
Join OSPN’s Andrea Madan, Cathy Collett and Donna Munro one Monday per month at this free drop-in group for older (50+) lesbians to connecty and share life experiences, discuss the joys and challenges at this stage of life and explore how we can maximize fun, vitality, inspiration and meaning into our lives.
- New 2020 Dates: January 20, February 24, March 16, April 20, May 25 and June 15
- Time: 10:30AM—12:00PM, optional lunch for $5.30
- Location: The Good Companions Seniors Centre (670 Albert Street, room 19 in basement)
Email Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org
LGBT Seniors Bowling
Are you looking for a fun evening of five-pin bowling with other LGBT Seniors? If so, come on out to West Park Bowling, 1205 Wellington Street, on the second and fourth Monday of each month.
The gang meets at 6:30 p.m. for two or three games at the seniors’ special rate of $3.50 per game! Bowling shoes are provided free of charge if you don’t have your own. For more information, call George at 613-263-0609 or send him an email at email@example.com.